We invite you to join us for a “Global Day of Evangelism” so that together we can win lives for Christ around the world the same day every month in countries all over America, Europe, Africa, and Asia. We are already winning lives for Jesus together as the body of Christ with hundreds of churches and with thousands of Christians, in over 40 countries, across 5 continents. More than 500,000 lives have received Him for His glory and honor in 10 years.
During the “Global day of Evangelism” each church, group, or individual Christians unite around the world to evangelize in their own community and invite persons who receive Christ or are interested to their own church. The “Global Day of Evangelism” is the last Saturday of every month so that you can plan during the first weeks of the month.
Christians around the world unite in the same vision to evangelize in specific places around their church. For example, one day we evangelize house to house, next time in shopping centers, then in public transportation, hospitals, prisons, orphanages, nursing homes, parks, by phone, ect… The purpose is that together we go out to reach lives for Christ every month so that evangelizing eventually becomes a weekly part of our church lives and a daily part of our personal lives. Once we start winning lives for Jesus, we can’t stop. And, every day we want to win more and more souls for Him.
We invite you to share this vision with as many churches and Christians around the world as possible to spread the passion of evangelizing to every country on the planet. Eventually, Christians around the world will know that we all unite as the body of Christ globally to share our faith one day every month from Canada to Argentina, from Norway to South Africa, and From China, to Australia. For this reason, it is important to keep track of how many lives receive Jesus, so that we can give testimony and get others excited about winning souls.
Each one of us uses our own method of evangelism but it is important not to only pass out materials but to have conversations with people that lead them to receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior. We are attaching a plan of action for you and if you have any questions please contact us at the email and phone numbers that appear below.
SI JESUS MINISTRY
GLOBAL DAY OF EVANGELISM
1) The Vision is to be united as body of Christ around the world evangelizing together.
2) We already working together with hundreds of Churches and thousands of Christians in more than 40 countries
3) The Global Day of Evangelism is the last Saturday of Each Month to plan for the whole month.
4) Evangelizing globally 1 a month will lead to evangelizing weekly with your church and daily by yourself
5) We need to not only pass out materials but to have conversations that lead people to receive Jesus
6) The idea is that each church win souls for Christ and invite them to their own church
7) The key is to evangelize in locations around your church in order to invited them to visit
8) This way, local churches can grow and disciple persons that receive Jesus
9) Each month we will evangelize in different places around our own church.
10) One month in Hospitals, another in shopping centers, Public Transport, Nursing Homes, etc.
11) Christians can be trained to evangelize in their own churches.
12) Each church can start with their evangelistic team, but the goal is to involve the whole church.
14) Is important to keep track of how many persons receive Christ to give testimony
15) When we share the testimony of salvations, we can get more churches excited about evangelizing.
SI JESUS MINISTRY
GLOBAL DAY OF EVANGELISM
1) Vision: Come together for a “Global Day of Evangelism” the last Saturday of every month and unite as the body of Christ around the world to win lives for Jesus. We are already winning lives for His Glory and Honor with hundreds of churches, thousand of Christians, in over 40 countries across 5 continents. More than 500,000 lives have received Him in 10 years
2) Goal: That evangelizing globally once a month will lead to evangelizing weekly with your church and daily on your own. Each month we will evangelize in specific places around our own churches such as hospitals, public parks, shopping centers, public transportation, nursing homes, orphanages, jails, telephone, homeless, ect…
3) The Call: To go out not just to give materials but to have conversations with persons that will lead them to accept Jesus as their Savior. The idea is that each church invite those who receive Jesus or who are interested to their own Church. Christians can be trained to evangelize in their own church. You can begin with your evangelism team, but the goal is to involve the entire church.
4) The Key: Evangelize around your own the Church so that it is close for the persons you contact to visit. This way local churches can grow by discipling those who receive Jesus.
5) Testimony: Is important to keep track of how many lives receive Christ to be able to give testimony to others and get as many Christians around the world excited about evangelizing.